Monday, September 26, 2011

Ta-Dah!

So here I am, writing my long-awaited first blog post.  I've been thinking about doing this for awhile.  I've thought about it, and chickened out.  I thought about it again, and decided that there's no time better than the present to do something that matters to me.  Something fun and really personal, and something that will hold my interest on a continual basis (and that can be hard to find).  A blog seems like an interesting way to do that, and frankly, I'm surprised that I didn't do this sooner.  I feel like I have a lot to say, and I have fun sharing my ideas with everyone in an honest and casual way.  I also think it would be great to have a venue to talk about things that I do/want to do/dream about, because my poor husband can only take so much.  I love him, but even he has limits.  Above call, I really think it's about sharing my life, in the most authentic way possible, with people who can relate to me.  I think we're going to have fun together!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved