Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas List - Part 2

Mom's been asking for more Christmas ideas, so here I am with Part 2.  And believe me, I'm never short on ideas for awesome gifts.  It's so much better to get things I dream about than a bunch of random lotions or generic pajamas.  I still can't believe that Pete is already done shopping for me.  I have NO idea what he could have gotten me before seeing my list.  I guess it will a big, fat Christmas surprise. :)

Here are my latest lovelies:

Erin Condren Planner

This planner is ADORABLE.  While I like to fancy myself a technology buff (considering my numerous bouts with Palm Pilots, the iPhone, etc.), there's something about a handwritten planner that makes life seem complete.  The site that sells these, erincondren.com, also makes something like this as an Address Book, which I'd be equally excited about receiving.


Laptop Sleeve

I need a laptop sleeve for my new computer, so what better than one with a simple but fun Coach logo?  Truth be told, I'd take any kind of laptop sleeve with a fun print.  I just don't want a boring black one.  Blech.


Odd Size Measuring Spoons
I can't get enough of cooking and baking, and I love getting new tools for my craft.  My current measuring spoon sets don't have the odd sizes, like the 1/8th tsp. or 1/3 tsp.  I think having these would bring me one step closer to feeling like an old Italian grandma who has every cooking tool known to mankind.  And I could stop having to guess about the odd measurements, because I hate guessing when it comes to baking.


Camera

This Nikon Coolpix camera has a super-zoom, which excites me in a way that I didn't think a camera could.  Ideally I'd get a fancy DSLR, but this would be just fine for me considering my photo-taking habits.  Pocket-sized is the way to go at this time in my life.


Vera Bradley CheckbookCover

YES, I STILL CARRY A CHECKBOOK.  I may be the last person under 50 to do so, but I don't care.  I just feel like I need to have it.  Like an oddball monetary security blanket.  Even if I'm the only one who sees it (I use my debit card in public), I'd like to have a fun checkbook cover.  Just makes me feel pretty.


Wireless Mouse


I bought this awesome laptop but feel like a little wireless mouse would round out the whole package.  This touchpad is nice and all, but I miss the feel and the control of a mouse.  This funky white one would match my laptop perfectly.


Vineyard Vines Snowman Pajama Pants

I have always loved the cute patterns that Vineyard Vines uses on everything from Men's ties to totebags, and the prints just make my heart sing a happy little jingle.  These pj pants are no exception!  These pants have a super-cute cartoony snowman theme, and honestly, I miss snowmen.  Ain't no snowmen in Florida, so I might as well get them on my pajama pants.


Apple Cozie

And now for something random.  I saw these in a friend's Etsy shop, Kusala Knitworks, and I thought it was friggin adorable.  Is not only a crazy cute and a conversation piece, but it solves a problem for me--it will help keep my apples from getting bruised on my way to work everyday.


As you can see, my Christmas list just keeps on growing.  And if there's a snowball's chance in hell of me having a super-faboo Christmas, these ideas will help and reduce the number of post-holiday re-gifts.  Yay!

1 comment:

Mademoiselle Michael said...

I still carry a checkbook too! You are not the only one! :) It definitely makes me feel more "safe." And, cute cooking utensils are a MUST. You pretty much HAVE to get them :) MademoiselleMichael


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved