Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 3

Today is Day 3 of the blog challenge, and today's theme is Holiday Decorations.  Man, I LOVE decorating for the holidays!  It gets me giddy to put out all of my new and old decorations, remebering the year I got each one.  It means so much more when you own your own place and can really make it your own over the holidays. Yay! 

So here is a taste of my holiday decorating.  Mind you, I only have a 928 square foot condo, so there isn't exactly a lot of space to decorate.  We do the best we can with what wee space we've got.  I'll preface this by saying that I have had many types of decorations over the years (modern, rustic, elegant, simple), but this year we got out the silly, cutesy stuff, and it definitely brightens my day to see the house covered in this stuff.


Starting with a healthy dose of snowmen here in Florida.  Can you tell I miss being up north at this time of year?

My playful use of stuffed reindeer toys.  And Pete's placement of my MSU snowmen (yes, more snowmen!).  So campy that I have to love it!

Now for more reindeer and snowflakes.

There will be a time and place in my life for elegant holiday decorations, like when I get a fireplace and can decorate the hell out of that thing.  For now, the silly, cute stuff wins out. 

I so love the holidays.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

The tree and decorations look great, can't wait to come over and celebrate Christmas time.


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved