Friday, December 2, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 5



Hello, hello!  We're at Day 5 of the Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge, and I love today's theme: 
Ideal Outfit for Christmas/NYE Festivities.

I'm choosing to discuss my ideal New Year's Eve outfit because I am longing to get all gussied up for a huge new year's party.  It's been way too long since I did anything like that, and I'd say that I'm due.


I love the graduated silver Michael Kors dress!  Pete thinks that sequined dresses are for trollops (his words), so I've never gotten to wear such a dress.  But in an ideal world, I would buy this just for my dream NYE party so I can sparkle as I ring in the new year.  The heels are sweet with the little bows, but the killer heels make them all grown up.  And I can't possible leave the house without a little silver clutch and a sweep of silver shadow.  I don't mind being a little matchy-matchy.

Do you have a favorite outfit for new year's eve?

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved