Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 8

So for today's installment of Amber and Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge, we're talking about.... My Christmas Wish List!

I've already posted two Christmas wish lists, but I'm ALWAYS seeing more things that I want.  Today's list is targeted at my twin sister, who is apparently still looking for gift ideas for me.  She's a great gift-giver and always buys me things that I love, so I know she won't let me down this year.  So Kel, here are some ideas:

Smooth Infusion Gift Set from Aveda

Featuring:
smooth infusionTM shampoo 250ml
smooth infusionTM conditioner 200ml
smooth infusionTM style-prep smootherTM 40ml
smooth infusionTM glossing straightener 25ml

Chiffon Bow Slippers from Ann Taylor Loft

Kate Spade iPhone Case
Cocktail Ring from JewelMint


A 6-month Subscription to Birchbox



A 6-month Subscription to Netflix

Erin Condren Address Book

I hope this list meets her needs.  If not, I'm sure I can come up with more!

What do you want for Christmas?

4 comments:

Monica said...

Great list! I love Netflix :)

krys said...

i love those slippers!

Kiley said...

I love her iphone cases!!

Jessi said...

I love the ring, it's so unique! :)


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved