Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's OK Thursday


I'm linking up with Amber and Neely again for It's OK Thursday.  This is my first "It's OK" post, and I'm actually excited to be sharing this stuff!

It’s OK…

…to forget your coffee on the counter in the morning because you’re in a sleepy fog
…to eat a cupcake for breakfast, just because you can
…to secretly hope that you get a new handbag for Christmas
…to always go to the same seat in the lunchroom everyday and be a little miffed if someone got there before you
…to try testing the accessory waters with scarves (and hoping that you’re doing it right)
…to want a new badge picture at work because you just got your hair cut
…to feel like you’re being couponed to death around the holidays (seriously everyone keeps sending me coupons!)
…to put off washing your dog because you don’t want her to be mad at you
…to avoid making eye contact with certain people at work for fear that they’ll  trap you in a long conversation about something boring, like the color of the new office furniture
…to dance (and by dance I mean shake your booty) to Hip Hop Hooray while listening to the radio in the shower
…to be a little jealous that your twin is buying her first house and you’re still stuck in your condo

Ahhh, I love It's OK Thursdays!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Ugh I have done that before where i have left my coffee...ruined my day! coffee is my lifeline! and i am constantly not making eye-contact to avoid conversation! that is definitely ok!

Katie said...

I just joined the blogging world and I like your blog! I gave my 2 dogs earlier this week a bath and my girl dog wouldn't give me a kiss afterwards!

Samantha said...

Aw, this was super cute! I might want to join you next Thursday :)


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved