Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I've Been Tagged!!

Happy Wednesday!  It's hump day and it's time for a really fun post.  I feel so excited to have been tagged for the first time!  Jessica at A Day in the Life of the Crimella's tagged me, and I totally loved her questions.  Many thanks for tagging me Jessica!  Go check out her blog if you haven't had a chance to already!

Here are the official rules:

1. Post these rules.
2. Step 1- You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Step 2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Step 3- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' Blah Blah Blah. You legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
 
 
{11} Random Things About Me
1.  I get very attached to ink pens.  When I pick a favorite, I use it until it dies or I'll buy refills until the manufacturer no longer makes them.  If I lose the pen or have to give it away, I actually mourn the loss of the pen and sort of dread having to find a new favorite.
2.  My celebrity crush is John Krasinski from The Office.  He's hot in a boy-next-door kind of way.
3.  Fossil is my watch brand of choice.  I have several other brands but I just don't prefer them.
4.  I used to be in colorguard and winterguard when I was in high school and college.  I still love watching guard videos on YouTube.
5.  When I daydream lately, it's usually about what my next house will look like.  Specifically, what features my kitchen and laundry room will have, and that the house must have a big pantry.
6.  I'm a lefty with double-jointed fingers.  Super weird, I know.
7.  I have jeans in 3 different sizes in my closet so my wardrobe can flex with me as a gain and lose lbs.  I'd eventually like to just have one size--the smallest.
8.  My favorite band is Dave Matthews Band and I've seen them live 15 times.  I'm hoping to add two more shows this summer.
9.  I watch hockey and LOVE to see good fights.  I thirst for blood and cheer on my favorite team's player.
10.  My first car was a white 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera.  It was a boat and you had to floor the accelerator to get the car going at all.  It was a major dog.
11.  The only time I saw Star Wars was in college, and I fell asleep halfway through it.  My husband thinks this is a criminal offense.
 
 
{11} Questions for Me
1. What article of clothing could you not live without?  Favorite pair of Seven jeans
2. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have 3 things, what would you want to have?  Cell phone, laptop and an umbrella.  The umbrella could prove to be useful in a number of scenarios.  I guess I'm a practical girl like that.
3. If you had to choose, would you rather to have a computer or TV?  Computer, because I could watch TV shows on it if I wanted.
4. What was your childhood nickname?  My sister called me Bear, but my friend Amanda called me Gal Smiley because I was always so giggly and happy.
5. Who would win in a fight...Chuck Norris or MacGyver?  MacGuyver, totally!  He's a bad-ass.
6. If you were the President for 1 day, what would you change?  I'd do whatever I had to do to ensure that teachers are paid more than they are today.  It's a travesty that teachers are paid as poorly as they are, and if funding for schools needs to be increased in order to do that, I'd find a way to make it happen.
7. Who is your role model?  My mom.  She's a smart, no-nonsense lady who doesn't sweat the small stuff.  I strive to be more like that.
8. Someone walks up to you and asks for some spare change. Do you have any?  No.  I've seen homeless people get angry when people try to give them food because they only want money to buy alcohol or drugs.  I just don't have faith that my spare change will be used for a good purpose.  I suppose I'm a little jaded.  I blame all of those episodes of Intervention.
9. What is in your purse right now?  The question really is, what's NOT in my purse right now?  I seriously live out of that thing.  I have my wallet, coupons, 2 checkbooks, an umbrella, kleenex, pens, pencils, lip gloss, blotting papers, band-aids, hair elastics, lip balm, a Tide Pen, feminine products, a bluetooth hands-free device, business cards, mints, a camera, tylenol, hand cream, a hairbrush, ear buds...it's stuffed full!
10. iPhone or Android?   iPhone!
11. What is your dream vacation?  I'd like to take a tour of Europe, hitting most of the major cities and a stop in my hubby's family's home town in Italy. 
 
{11} Questions for You
1.  If you had to pick a new profession today, what would it be?
2.  Clooney, Pitt or Rogan?
3.  What type of new technology have you chosen to avoid?
4.  What's your favorite perfume?
5.  If you became a millionaire overnight, what's the first thing you would buy?
6.  What scares you to death?
7.  Do you have any tattoos?  If so, where and of what?
8.  Have you ever won a trophy?  (Trophies just for participating don't count.)
9.  Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
10.  Who is your favorite musical artist?
11.  What can you cook that you consider your specialty?
 
Here are the lovely ladies I'm tagging...
 
 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love this! So interesting! :)

Becca Christensen said...

Eeee! Thanks for tagging me. Your answers were so cute! can't wait to meet you officially tomorrow night!

Love,
B


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved