Friday, February 3, 2012

I finally broke down...

...and created a Twitter account!  I know, I know, I'm WAY behind here.  I'm a late adopter to Twitter because I never thought I'd get anything out of it.  As the years go on, though, more and more people I know are using Twitter in really positive ways.  I finally said, 'Kari, join the 21st century and get.to.tweeting'.  (Yes, I really talk to myself like that.)  I've GOT to join in on the fun!! 

Find me on Twitter - @LaBellaVitaBlog

I'm still getting my footing with tweeting, but I'm picking it up quickly.  Let me know if you have a Twitter account and I'll follow you!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Yay! You'll be addicted in no time! ;p @Sam_Melrose

Nichole said...

Yay! I'm going to find ya

Jessica said...

Welcome!!! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who held out for so long!!!

Becca Christensen said...

Yay! This post made me happy...lets me twitter friends.


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved