Monday, February 13, 2012

Why, Helllooooo!

Today I'm joining in one of the lovely Neely's awesome link ups, this time to introduce new people to my blog.  Neely has a great blog, A Complete Waste of Makeup that is a daily read for me. 

I absolutely love the idea of introducing new people to my sweet little blog, and I'm a "the more the merrier" kind of person.  Please, if you like what you read, follow me and share in the fun!

Hi!  I'm Kari.

My blog is all about documenting the fun and enjoyment of each and every day here in sunny Florida fro the perspective of a Northerner.  I find my happiest experiences are with the simple things that make life perfectly imperfect.  I want to share my life with my readers, but also share special things that I encounter.  Sometimes they're recipes (like my buffalo chicken nachos below) and other times they're product reviews or stories about my day-to-day life.  I've met some wonderful people through blogging and I look forward to many more happy friendships to come. 

Here are a few fun facts about me...

***

I got married last June.  Married life is a spectacular thing I've done thus far in my life.
I married a phenomenal guy who keeps me in stitches and surprises me daily.  Yay for love!

I work very hard in Corporate Human Resources and look for fun outlets every day. 
I'm not one of those bitchy HR ladies, nor am I like Toby Flenderson, thank you very much!

I have a precious 11 year old Miniature Schnauzer named Bella.  I'm totally a dog person.

I am one of the biggest Dave Matthews Band fans you'll ever meet. 
I LOVE going to see their shows live, and I've racked up 15 shows so far.

I live off Diet Coke.  I would need a 12 step program to stop drinking it.

I have a serious love for Reality TV.  I could go on for ages about which shows I like best. 
Here's a picture of me with Grant from the SyFy reality show Ghost Hunters, one of my favorites.

I'm a twin, and we do all kinds of crazy twinny things like accidentally dress alike.  She's rocks!

I've committed to reading more books this year and started with Mindy Kaling's book.
I laughed my butt off.

I've comitted to eating healthier, but haven't really gotten around to it yet.  It's on the to-do list.

I love being girly, I really, really do! 
My collection of skincare products and make-up is quite impressive.

I am a HUGE sports fan.  Football, hockey, baseball... all awesome!

Peppermint mochas call my name, beckoning me to Starbucks.  Seriously.

***

There you have it!   Please join me for a really fun ride.  I know you won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Ghost Adventures is so much better!!!! Hahaha....Love learning more about you! Starbucks gets me all the time with the Peppermint syrup being available all year long!!!

Lauren @ A modern day wife's journey said...

Mindy's book was hands down my fav read so far of the new year :-)

Jennifer B said...

Great post! Question- where do you work in HR? My mom has been in HR for many many years and I always look for jobs in that field so I'm always curious lol. Have a happy Valentines day!

Emily Hope said...

Buffalo Chicken Nachos? YUM! I am going to check out your recipe. Have you tried the Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese from Closet Cooking? OMG - so delicious.

Asha said...

You have a twin! That is cool and I'm so jealous! I love the Office reference to your HR job, hilarious! And I think I hear a peppermint mocha calling my name right now too :)


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved