Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.14 Blog Swap - The Big Reveal!

I always see the girls behind my favorite blogs participating in awesome blog swaps, and I'm so jealous seeing the great stuff they receive!  I never took the plunge into participating myself, until now!  I joined into my first swap, the 3.14 Swap, hosted by Jen, Krystal and Erin.

The swap consists of sending your partner...

3 Paper items (Stationery, cards, anything made of paper)
1 Accessory (Hair clips, jewelry, etc.)
4 Pastel items (Any thing you can imagine that's pastel colored)

I am so excited about the swap, and I got a great partner, Jess from the Pretty Physicist.  She sent me some outstanding goodies, and I've been anxious to share my loot with you!

My Paper Items:  Notecards, Journal, and Flower Notepad
My Accessory:  A totally adorable Floral Wristlet
My Pastels:  Sparkly Nail Polish, Cosmetic Bag, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Bunny Notepad

I absolutely love everything!  In fact, I'm eating a Peanut Butter Egg right now. :)  The wristlet is going to be broken out this weekend when I go out with the girls, and I know they're all going to ask where I got it.  I'm also enamored with sparkly nail polishes lately, so this one will be the perfect addition to my spring lineup.

Thanks SO much to Jess for the wonderful spring things.  It's been great getting to know her blog (which is so smartly written, I must say!) through this swap, so check it out!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Very cute stuff!! I like that clutch, tons!

Jess - PrettyPhysicist said...

You are too cute! I'm so happy you liked everything, and I loved shopping for you.

Krystal said...

how cool - love the cosmetic bag!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved