Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Okay

I can't believe it's Thursday already!  Where has this week gone?  I'm actually going to do something that I've been meaning to do for the past few weeks... link up with Amber @ Brunch With Amber and Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Okay Thursday!


It's Okay...

To have loved Painting with a Twist even though I have the painting skills of a 6 year old

To indulge in ice cream every night because I'm feeling under the weather (and knowing full well that they two have nothing to do with each other)

To wear shoes that kill my feet in the good name of fashion

To be sad that my Spartans lost, but be even sadder that it threw my bracket to hell

To own more candles than pots and pans (I think I'm stockpiling for the apocolypse)

To find that my happiest moments with my husband are the ones where we're acting the weirdest

To be a little sad at the thought that Smash might get cancelled

To be craving a cupcake in the worst way right now

To love my spoiled rotten Schnauzer even when she whines up a storm

To miss my twin sister even though I just saw her last weekend

To have ponytail holders stashed in every crevice of your car, purse, laptop bag...

To keep a fully loaded Starbucks gift card on me all times

To develop a long and lasting relationship with my navy blue cardigan sweater

To eagerly await our 1st Anniversary cruise in June

To be stoked that I got my tickets to this summer's Dave Matthews Band shows

To be geeked that tomorrow is FRIDAY!


Happy Thursday everyone!


2 comments:

Barbie said...

I hate when my shows get cancelled :( I get really attached to them. Stopping by from the link up
-barbie @ www.styleofamrs.blogspot.com

Meghan said...

I will DIE if they cancel Smash! I am in love with it!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved