Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sunday Funday

I was remiss in posting about one highlight of my weekend.  On Sunday, I went to brunch with the Tampa Bay blogger girls, and it was so much fun!  I just love getting to know everyone and meet new people.  Here's a picture of us after our delicious meal at Grillsmith.


Our hostess wasn't much of a photographer but all of our faces are in the frame, so that's a plus!  I look forward to seeing the girls at the next blogger event.

On a side note, this was my only meal on Sunday, so I made sure it was a good one.  I spent the rest of the day prepping for a medical procedure I had scheduled for the next day, so that meant no food.  Booooo.

I'll see everyone again on the 23rd!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

How fun, sad I missed it looks like there were some new faces :-)


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved