Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Things I'm Loving About Spring

Today I'm linking up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Make-up and Amber @ Brunch with Amber for the Favorite Things About Spring link-up!

Spring has always been one of my favorite seasons, because that's when we emerge from winter with a fresh perspective and see nature bloom around us.  There are so many fabulous things to celebrate about spring, so here are a few of my faves...

Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks--YUM!
(picture from variousandsundryreviews.blogspot.com)

Michigan State Spartans Basketball, complete with The Man, Tom Izzo and his pal Sparty
(picture from LSJ.com)
Sandal Season with my J. Crew Flip Flops
(picture from J. Crew.com)

Abita Strawberry Harvest Beer

Cadbury Eggs

Tulips

Pedicures with my favorite OPI nail polish, especially Bogota Blackberry


I'm so glad spring has sprung!  What do you love about spring?

2 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

Yay for pedicures in cute colors! I love sitting on our porch having an after dinner drink and eating dinner at a restaurant outside in the spring!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Micah said...

I want to find that Abita brew. ASAP.


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved