Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's Ok

Thursday, Thursday, my favorite day of the week.  Tomorrow is Friday, the workweek's almost over and I get to do an It's Ok post, so what could be bad about it?  Time now to link up to Amber and Neely for It's Ok.


It's Ok...

...to think my husband is sexiest when he's being his silliest

...to love my dog so much that I can't imagine loving a real baby more (though I hear it's possible)

...to be totally bummed that Gavin DeGraw got booted from Dancing With The Stars this week (he may not be the best dancer, but he sure is cute and can sing beautifully)

...to be disappointed that Jason Mraz now looks like a damn dirty hippie

...to crave Yogurtology and prefer to make a meal out of it

...to wear shoes that KILL my feet, all in the name of fashion

...to think about the girls from my Juneville message board as much as you think about your IRL friends

...to hate ironing with a white hot passion

...to delay cleaning out my closet until after I've been on Weight Watchers for three months (hoping that the smaller clothes fit by then)

...to keep buying flip flops even though I already own 30 pairs (they need more friends)

...to refuse to go to a bank branch without a drive-up ATM (what do they think this is, 1990?!)

...to be totally stoked about my Twilight Movie Night with Jess on Saturday so we can act like 15 year old girls

...to reluctantly agree to go to kareoke with the girls from work despite feelings of terror at the thought of singing solo


HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

2 comments:

Becca Christensen said...

Haha I loved all of your it's ok's this week. And I'm so glad we got to hangout at Yogurtology last night. Can't wait to do it again when I get back!

Meghan said...

I love my hubby when he is super silly, too!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved