Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things I Hate That Other People Love

Hola chicas!  Happy Hump Day!  I saw that Kate at Dancing in the Minefields posted about things she hated that other people love, and I thought, I could TOTALLY write about that today!  I think it's fun to see our differences and snicker a little at the things we can't stand.  So here's my list, yo:

Skinny Jeans
High Heels
Nicky Minaj
Green, Yellow and Blue Nail Polish
The New York Rangers
Chihuahuas
Tampons
Tanning Beds and Spray Tans
Swimming in the Ocean
The Real Housewives of ANY city
Trying on clothes while shopping
"Hands-free" hand soap dispensers

I added the New York Rangers because I want to keep my husband happy and I know he needs an ally on this one.  The rest, well, I just don't care for 'em. 

What do you hate that other people love??

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I think the biggest thing I hate that other people love are Vampires....such as "True Blood" "Twilight" "Vampire Diaries"....hate it.

I also hate Nicki Minaj, Spray Tans,Real Housewives, and Trying on clothes.

I used to hate skinny jeans and i only wear them with boots, but since I have had them, I have many people tricked into thinking i have lost weight!!!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved