Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Ok - 100th Post Edition

Girls, I never thought I'd see the day where I put up my 100th blog post, but TODAY IS THE DAY!!  I'm so happy that I've stuck with blogging and haven't given up on it, even when I got busy, or stressed or simply had writer's block.  And THANK YOU all SO much for reading!  I cannot express my gratitude enough.  I remember when I had 10 followers and I thought, wow, I can't believe 10 people want to read about my life and (usually) silly thoughts!  Now I have 42 followers.  I'm not exactly burning the place up with followers, but the number of followers I have isn't what drives me to share my life and thoughts anyway.  This blog started as a personal outlet and has grown to be a passion, an oasis, and better yet, a place where friendships are cultivated.  Your comments put HUGE smiles on my face, and I've absolutely loved meeting some of you in person.  I have lots of ideas for the blog this summer, and perhaps even a blog design overhaul coming down the road.  I hope you'll all like how things evolve this year!

Now, I've totally gotta link up with favorite weekly posts, It's Ok!  What's a week without one of these anyway?!  It just doesn't feel complete.  So without further adieu...


It's Ok...

...to be proud of myself for continuing to blog (it's been a fun 7 months!)
...to sincerely hope to maintain the friendships I've made through blogging (you girls are the best!)
...to go back and forth between blog design ideas, hoping to get it just right
...to buy a PowerBall ticket or two every week, just on the off chance that God wants me to win the lottery
...to have a never-ending, insatiable desire to expand my curated tote bag collection
...to be a total trash bag snob (only Glad Force Flex with Febreeze for this gal!)
...to love doing laundry but dread ironing
...for my favorite part of the day to be the moment that I walk out of work to go home
...to love coupons but hate the clipping/sorting/filing aspect of managing them all
...to search for Vanilla Cupcake flavored Goldfish whenever I hit the grocery store
...to feel like a little healthy jealousy keeps me striving for more
...to clam up just to avoid saying something I may later regret
...open up and just be me, all the time
...to love my husband's sexy Playoff Beard (yes, he thinks he's a Philadelphia Flyer)
...to stop slacking and finally finish my LinkedIn profile
...to have a million projects-in-waiting, but spend time time blogging instead
...to seriously consider giving up my diet soda addiction in favor of water
...to wish My Glam Bag would hurry up and accept my subscription request
...to look forward to Cinco de Mayo with my best girlfriends this weekend
...to love my life, flaws and all

What's OK with you this week??

5 comments:

Miranda said...

yay 100 posts!!! :)

Nikki said...

Congrats on the 100 posts! I'm coming up on that milestone soon too :)

Nichole said...

Yay for 100 posts! I never thought I'd love blogging and meeting everyone as much as I do, too. And yea, nothing but the best (trash bags) in our place, too!

TheTinyHeart said...

Congrats on 100 posts!

I also hate organizing coupons so mine are all thrown into one spot, without any organization whatsoever. I gave up, haha.

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Asha said...

I finally got off the My Glam waitlist this week! Can't wait to get my first bag and hopefully the same will happen to you! By the way, I never even knew Vanilla goldfish existed until this post...can't wait to try them :)

P.S. - congrats on making it to your 100th post!!!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved