Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Ok - Pre-Memorial Day Edition

Hola chicas!  I'm ever so glad to be back into the swing of things after a couple of busy weeks.  These busy weeks have just drained the energy out of me!  The good news:  It's Thursday, I'm having a good hair day, and I'm going to a free screening of Snow White and the Huntsman tonight!  You know what else?  It's time to link up with Amber and Neely for It's Ok!!




It's Ok...

...to be sort of glad that we don't have any barbecue's to go to this weekend

...to be excited about packing for my cruise--only 10 days away!

...to absolutely not believe that it's been a year since Hubs and I got married (where has the time gone???)

...to be thankful for all of our past and current military personnel who keep us safe and protect our freedom

...to have finally discovered the joys of the Keurig coffee maker (and those delicious Kahlua k-cups!)

...to be tired of hockey playoffs now that Hubby's team is out of the running

...to squeal with delight when my coworker brought in his homemade bread today (it's like crack in the form of a carbohydrate)

...to get off to a rough start by messing up my morning cup of coffee (my sleepy fog led me to overpour the creamer and it totally ruined my caffeine fix)... there's always tomorrow!

...to realize that some friends would rather be jealous of you than be supportive

...to feel like the cleaning fairy has been MIA this week at my house, and actually look forward to a clean-a-thon this weekend

...to want a new pedicure (even though I just got one recently) because the coral color I've been eyeing has been occupying my thoughts hardcore

...to skip exercizing every night this week in favor of numerous season finale's on TV

...to wish the weather here in Florida would stay like this all year and not get any hotter

...to skip going out with my coworkers after work so I can have my diet meal in peace and not be peer pressured into eating southwest eggrolls

...to find an excuse to shop this weekend (I think I have some coupons that will expire next week!)

...to look forward to watching The Avengers even though it's not my typical favorite type of movie

...to love my little family and our quiet, unassuming life


What's Ok with you this week? 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!

1 comment:

Asha said...

You are so lucky to be going to a free screening! As for Avengers, I'm usually not into those movies either but this one was GREAT!

p.s. - I'm glad you are having a good hair day...for me those are hard to come by, haha!

Have a great weekend :)


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved