Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Finally Here!

I can barely believe my eyes, but I received a package the other day that I've been patiently (and not-so-patiently) waiting for since my wedding last June:  My wedding album!!

I generally had a fantastic wedding experience, but I've experienced numerous frustrations with my photographer.  They actually took beautiful pictures, but everything with them took far longer than I'd ever anticipated.  We didn't even get the proofs of our album until March, then it took two and a half months to get the finished product.  Our photographer tried to tell us that this is "normal" but after talking to many of my friends in Juneville, I know that waiting this long for an album is anything but normal.  They finally admitted to being very behind with their work, but said that they'd hurry it along as best they could.  I just hoped the final album would be worth it. 

Today, I can say with all honesty that it was worth the wait!!  I'm really impressed with how the album turned out, both with the quality of the book and the impressive presentation.  My photographer even sent the album to my office so I could sign for it during my workday versus having to pick the book up at the local Fed Ex office. 

The album came in this beautiful storage box with our picture on the cover.  We didn't choose the photo, but we were SO incredibly happy with our photographer's selection.


And here is our album...


It's a 12" x 12" album with a metal cover featuring our wedding photo (which we chose) and leather binding.  Our photographer was nice enough to upgrade our album to the 12" x 12" size at no extra charge because of our wait, which was quite generous of them.

Here are a few of our favorite layouts from the album...

Our wedding monogram

We love our pictures with Sparty the Spartan...

And at the Alumni Chapel...

And the Sparty statue.

So now the wait's over and I have everything with my photographer wrapped up.  Amazingly, I still have a few wedding-related things that I haven't done, like getting my wedding dress cleaned and making my wedding scrapbook.  I'll get to those eventually!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks amazing!! :-)

Nichole said...

Yay! I have yet to do our wedding album. Yours looks so nice!

Nicole said...

LOVE the wedding box! That is GORGEOUS! I'm glad it was worth the wait-that is TOO long!

Melissa said...

It looks beautiful! We still haven't even ordered ours. Fail.


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved