Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social Link-Up

Hey girls!  I don't often get a chance to blog on Sundays because the days are cray-cray and I am usually just focused on finishing things up before heading back to work for the week.  But today, my dinner is in the oven and my Hubby (who I totally don't deserve, btw) has taken care of the dog and done ALL of our laundry.  I noticed that Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup is doing a Sunday Social Link-up, so I thought I'd join in the fun!

How did you come up with your blog name?
I started this blog after I got married, and wanted to pay homage to my new, very traditional Italian family and my dog, Bella.  A friend suggested "La Bella Vita" just seemed to fit.  Nothing describes my life or my outlook better.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love making new friends through blogging and getting to know other bloggers through their posts.  It makes me feel like I'm peering into their lives in a very fun, energizing sort of way, and I can't get enough!  It's all so addictive! 

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
It's hard to choose just one!  I can narrow it down to Twistbands (hair elastics that don't leave a dent) and Birchbox. 

Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook is my go-to, but I've been using Twitter a lot more lately.  My problem is that SO many of me friends don't use Twitter, so it's not easy to keep up with everyone like I can on Facebook.

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Mindy Kaling, for sure.  I'd love for her to read a post on why navy blue is NOT a color for old ladies and is not the geeky stepsister to black.  So there.

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
I want people to know that I'm sincere, and everything in my life comes from a good place.  My blog shares my experiences (both the pretty and not-so-pretty) and loves, and allows me an opportunity to relate to other people in ways that I'm unable to IRL.  IRL, I don't have many people to talk to about benign things like makeup or clothes or God only knows what else.  For some reason, a lot of my friends just aren't into talking about that kind of thing, but I know I can talk about it in the blogging world and people will get it.

So there you have it!  If this is your first time visiting my blog, welcome!  Grab a cocktail and stay awhile.  And leave a comment!  I really love those!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved