Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's OK, FINALLY!

Hola chiquitas!!  I've been having a cuh-ray-zay week and I remembered tonight, while having a fro you date with Becca and Jess, that today is Thursday and I've gotta do an It's OK post!  For time's sake, I'm gonna jump right in, linking up with Amber and Neely.  I haven't done an It's OK post in awhile, and let's face it, I need this tonight.  This really does greatly improve my mood before heading into Friday!

Without further ado...



It's OK...

...to find frozen yogurt to be a perfectly acceptable dinner for any night of the week
...to be stoked that Project Runway is BACK!!
...to comtemplate calling out of work so I can sleep in and snuggle with my dog
...to buy a pair of Sigerson Morrison wedges and have absolutely no idea what I'm going to wear them with
...to get addicted to 50 Shades of Grey, even though I'm a little behind everyone else (I feel like I need a cold shower and a glass of wine after reading this!)
...to look at my husband and wonder what I ever did to deserve someone so great
...to eat cookies for breakfast (especially Girl Scout cookies)
...to make a to-do list for everything, even things you never need to be reminded of doing
...to find some weird joy in listening to everyone else's problems, just to get the dirt on everyone
...to have a huge change to my blog, coming soon!
...to be thankful for Juneville, the sweetest group of girls ever
...to be annoyed that my husband has stolen my special clothes hangers, even though I know they're *just* hangers
...to shudder at the thought of paring down my closet, but know that it's coming very soon
...to hide my un-pedicured toes in ballet flats everyday this week, despite it being a 100 degrees outside and feel my feet craving sandals
...to keep my job options open, even though I really like my current job
...not believe the hype about Erin Condren planners
...to dread the thought of bra shopping (does anyone make a perfect bra anymore??)

HAPPY THURSDAY NIGHT LADIES!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I haven't bought into the Erin Condren planner either. I just don't think they're worth it. I seem to be doing fine without. Stopping by from the link-up.


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved