Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social Link-up

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!! (I just channeled my inner monster truck announcer, that was a first!)  I have had such a stellar Sunday, and feel like it will be made even more complete by participating in the Sunday Social Link-up!  If this is your first time stopping by my blog, welcome!  I believe in working hard and playing hard, and this weekend was ALL about playing hard.  I love ending a weekend with great memories and a sigh of relief!



I love participating in this linkup and the questions are always really fun.  This week, words on style.  My personal style has felt somewhat lacking as of late, but I'm hoping a clean-out of my closet and a stock-up shopping trip will do the trick!


If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet? 
Tory Burch for shoes, Kate Spade for clothes.  I want to look like Zooey Deschanel's twin!

Kate Spade

Must have closet staple? 
Flip flops and cardigans (long or short-sleeve, they're all fabulous).  Always.


Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
Ballet flats!  If I could afford them, I'd have an endless supply of Tory Burch, but Toms makes some really cute ballet flats and Nine West are my old stand-by.  But really any brand that doesn't give me blisters will do.

Toms
Tory Burch

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
I scored 6 summer tops, a sweater and a pair of flip flops on sale at J. Crew for $60.  I lucked out that day!

Style you'd love to try?
Colored denim is at the top of my list right now.  I'm so worried about choosing a color that will go out of style quickly that I haven't made the move to buy a pair.  That may just be my next purchase.


Thanks for stopping by my internet home sweet home, and I hope you pop back in from time to time! 

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved