Monday, August 20, 2012

August Birchbox Brag

Hello again!!  I'm linking up today to talk about my latest Birchbox, which was actually a really good one!  After a couple of disappointing boxes, I wasn't sure if I was going to continue with my subscription, but this box has given me renewed hope.  I feel good about the products I received and feel like I got my money's worth.

Here's my haul...


Schick Hydro Silk Razor
DDF Brightening Cleanser
Caldrea Hand Soap Samples (2)
Viva La Juicy La Fleur Sample
Pixi Beauty Beauty Blush in Purest Peach


I think this box had a few things going for it.  First, it has great variety.  A little make-up, a little skincare, a little perfume, a little miscellany.  I dig a box that hits all of those points.  Second, all of the items are things that I'll use!  I actually used the razor the day I got this box because I accidentally left my Venus razor at my sister's house last week.  Talk about great timing!  Third, the products were good sizes and came with some extras.  The Schick razor came with coupons for cartridge refills and shave gel, the DDF cleanser is more of a travel size than a sample, the Pixi blush is large (may even be full size) and the Juicy perfume sample had an atomizer on it.  They even gave me 2 hand soap samples.  It's the little things that make a big difference!
I've loved beauty products for as long as I can remember, and thanks to Birchbox, I've made some great beauty discoveries.  I'll stick around to see what Birchbox sends next month!

How does your box compare??

4 comments:

Veronica and Daniel said...

What scent was your hand soap? I got lavender pine and it really left my hands smelling like a lumber jack (not much lavender and LOTS of pine!) But I really liked how soft if left my hands feeling :) I didn't get to try my face cleanser because the bottle opened and spilled all over my box :( I was a bit disapointed with August's box, but I am sure September will be better :)

tara said...

oh wow! that looks like a full size blush! awesome!!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Jealous of the blush! Great box girly!

Lindsay said...

oooo blush!! I like your box a lot!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved