Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Isn't She Lovely?

I have an obsession with home improvement and I'm always thinking about new projects for my house.  Some projects are big, some are small, but they all excite me.  Since I moved into this condo, I've put in all new flooring, new windows, a new storm door, and a new master bathroom.  The little projects along the way are countless.  I feel good about the projects I've taken on and look forward to several more this year.

Recently, when my cheapie, builder-grade kitchen faucet started having major water pressure issues (like a seriously flacid stream), I took it as a sign that I needed to invest in a really awesome new faucet.  No more of this chintzy stuff.  Lemme tell ya, kitchen faucets are like cars.  You go from really cheap Kia-like models that will last 5 years at best to really fancy-schmancy, Bently-esque models that may last you 15 years.  And you get what you pay for, so it's worth it to shell out more money for a quality product.  Hell, I just need something to dress up my ugly stainless steel sink!

Here's the before picture...


Blah.  Cheap and ugly.

 Our plumber came over tonight, and after chatting my husband's ear off, he replaced our awful faucet with this pretty li'l lady...

Isn't she lovely??  She's a Moen Annabelle.

For me, redoing my house is done one project at a time because I'm not working with much of a renvoation budget, and sometimes it's the smaller projects that make a big difference.  Who knew I'd get so excited about a silly faucet?! 

Have you taken on any new home projects lately??

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved