Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's Okay

Hiya, I'm going to post a quickie It's Ok before running off to bed tonight to catch up on my beauty sleep.  This chica needs it BAD, say the dark circles under my eyes.  But It's Ok adds a much needed diversion to my cuh-ray-zay week, so I'm making the time!




It's Ok...

To not like everyone I meet

To wear cardigans in the summer, because it's cold indoors

To be happiest at home with Hubs and Bella, but still love going out with the girls

To feel like something's missing on days when I haven't talked to my twin sister

To dream about what I'd buy if I won a $300 million Powerball jackpot

To think that new show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, is extraordinarily annoying

To be terrible at painting my own nails

To want to redecorate my whole house based on the latest Ikea catalog

To want a whole new wardrobe, this old one just isn't cutting it anymore

To laugh at inappropriate moments

To think 50 Shades wasn't as kinky as everyone said it was

To be proud of myself

To put off my ironing and sewing projects

To cook only once this week because life just got nutty and cooking wasn't in the cards

To make a-freaking-mazing cookies, but eat an obnoxious amount of cookie dough


Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

ashleypalmer625 said...

MMM...cookie dough is the best part of baking cookies!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved