Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social Time Again!

Sunday Social

I'm linking up for today's Sunday Social!  This weeks questions are all about the Internet!

 
1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
Gmail followed by my Juneville message board

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about

 

 
 
 
Fark (for the headlines)
 

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Pinterest because I love discovering new recipes and style ideas.  I also find some of the best eCards there!

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
That's really tough because I'm not really glued to either one of them. I'd probably say that Twitter takes home the win because I love the updates from my pals, favorite bands and celebrities.  I also like to laugh at people get into Twitter fights over really stupid things.

 
5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
Right now, it's this...
South Korea's favorite badass pop star, Psy!


 
 
6. Biggest online pet peeve?
Hands down, it's people leaving vague, attention-seeking posts on Facebook and Twitter.  People who fish for sympathy and compliments drive me crazy.  I don't mind when people post about issues that are legitimately going on in their lives, but posts like "FML, when things like this happen, I just want to put a re-do on my whole life" or "Please be honest with me, do I look fat in my wedding pictures??" drive me nuts.  Ugh.  First, if you want us to know that something horrible has happened to you, JUST COME RIGHT OUT AND TELL US.  Second, you don't look fat in your wedding pictures!!  You MAYBE wore a size 8 on your wedding day.  I don't want to hear it.
 
 Have a great week to come!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved