Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Best Cosmetics Shopping Trip

I stopped by my company's employee store today, and I was floored at some of the great merch they had in stock.  I ended up getting some great deals today, and I knew I had to share them with you!  It was mostly cosmetics, but I threw in a home fragrance item for good measure.


Let's go clockwise from the top left.

On the top left, I got a Lancome Deluxe Brush Set & Makeup Case for $17.  This retails for $59 at Saks, so I saved $42!!  This set includes Foundation Brush #2, Powder Brush, Mini Precision Cheek Brush, Dual Ended Brush #18, and Blending Shadow Brush #17.  I plan to throw out some of my old, under-performing brushes because these are so much better!  The brushes are soft and the handles are comfortable in my hand.

On the top right in the plaid box is a JB Winter Spice reed diffuser and candle set.  This smells so great and Christmasy!  It will also make a good hostess gift for a holiday party if I choose to give it away.  I paid $8.50 but it retailed at my company for $35.  That's a savings of $26.50!

In the gold box below the reed diffuser set is the Red Carpet set of Deborah Lippmann nail polishes.  The set includes 5 full-size polishes in Believe (gold beige metallic), Just Walk Away Renee (berry black cherry), No More Drama (sultry golden caramel), Sarah Smile (the city's sexiest pink) and Whatever Lola Wants (sparkling lilac/lavender). 

It's a gorgeous set and I can't wait for my next pedi to break out Believe.  I feel a little sparkle coming on!  This set retails for $59.50, but I paid just $13.  I can't believe I just saved $46.50!

The yellow, red and pink box at the bottom is the "I'm Glam Therefore I Am" kit from Benefit.  It is such a wonderful little travel set!  The set includes the following:  Girl Meets Pearl liquid pearl for face, Glamming face powder with brush, Life on the A List lip gloss, A Little Bad Gal Lash mascara, and an eye shadow palette with Pink Fancy, Icy Lilac, Posh Amethyst and Precious Pewter shades. 

I paid $8.55, and this set retails on Benefit.com for $36.  I saved $27.45. 

Finally, I scored a 3-pack of Stila Sorbet Lip Glazes in Angel Food, Honeysuckle and Cotton Candy for $6.90.  These retail for $22 each at Stilacosmetics.com, but they're on sale for $10 each on Sephora.com right now.  Since they typically retail for $22, I saved $59.10 on three!  That was my best deal of the day!!

In total, I paid $53.95 for $255.50 worth of products.  I'm super proud of myself, girls!  I haven't made this good of a haul at the employee store in several years.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

OMG, talk about DEALS


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved