Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Hairstyle!

Hey girlies!  Just stopping by tonight before I hit the hay to show off my new haircut. 


It's shorter!  It's sassy! It's perky!  What's best is that Hubs LOVES it, and keeps telling me how cute I look.  That makes my heart go pitter-patter!!  I love that he still makes me feel that way.  My female coworkers all complimented my new hair, but they also thought I had dyed it.  I haven't dyed my hair in years, but I'm glad the color looks fresh and my hair is shiny!

Getting my hair cut after work last night was the perfect way to end a long and stressful day.  There's something about someone playing with my hair that soothes me and sends chills down my spine.  I also have a great hair stylist, Rebeca, who I've been seeing since 2005 when I went to her for blowouts before two job interviews for my current company.  She gave me the best blowouts of my life, and I've been going to her ever since.  The only fault she had was the time she tried to convince me to let her cut bangs into my hair.  No ma'am.  I look like I'm 12 years old with bangs, which is not a good look for a professional who tries to be taken seriously.  I forgave her for her misstep, and she's given me many great hair styles over the years.  Now she's trying to convince me to take up running for exercise, which has nothing to do with my hair, but I appreciate her encouragement.  I'm just not sold on it since I have zero stamina.

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my hair with a fresh outlook.  I hope you've all had a Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It's super cute! You look great!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved