Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social Time

Hap, hap, happppy Sunday!  I'm linking up for the Sunday Social!



This week's questions...

1.  What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid?  Skydiving and taking a higher level professional certification exam (SPHR).  The test is awfully expensive if you're not positive that you'll pass, so I've been happy with my PHR.

2.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years?  AH, my least favorite job interview question!  In 5 years, I hope to be working in a higher level HR job, have 2 kids and own a new house.  I also see myself getting more involved in the Junior Woman's Club and doing more charity work in my community.

3.  What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?  The Oktoberfest pub crawl, Thanksgiving, Christmas, my birthday and maaaybe a trip to Philly.

4.  What are your hopes for your blog?  I hope to develop some regular posts and add more about my life:  what I love, what I struggle with, what's working well, and what my dreams are.  I know that I have the opportunities to pour more of myself into my blog, and I hope to do that over the next few months.

5.  Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?  Actually, no, I often think about moving back up north.  I know, I know, leave Florida for the cold, white north??  Yeah, the snow part would suck, but I have been thinking about moving closer to either Hubs or I's families.  We'd either be targeting the Philadelphia or Detroit areas.  I would REALLY miss Florida, though, since living here has been such an amazing experience.  I would miss being close to the water, seeing palm trees and eating grouper and cuban sandwiches.

6. What is your morning routine?

7:00 - Wake up, shower, dry hair
7:30 - Get dressed
7:45 - Pack my lunch, take the dog on a walk, feed the dog, turn up the thermostat
8:00 - Leave for work
8:30 - Arrive at work

I don't regularly make my bed or put on make-up before I leave for work.  I also forget my coffee 50% of the time.  My mother would be horrified!!

Hope you have a terrific Sunday!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved