Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's Ok Thursday!

Well, well, well, here we are again on another Friday Eve!  I couldn't be more excited that the weekend is near and I have Monday off work, making this a lovely three day weekend!!  I'll try to contain my exhuberance and enthusiasm for a moment to focus on really important things... like linking up with Amber and Neely for It's Ok!


 
It's Ok...
 
To wish every company allowed its employees to wear jeans to work every day
 
To be grateful for a free rental car, but loathe it's stale, smoky smell
 
To be jealous that my family is on a cruise without me
 
To worship Williams-Sonoma Pumpkin Butter
 
To be ready for political season to be over
 
To miss seeing movie trailers on TV now that political agendas have eaten up ad space
 
To see Hoarders and have the urge to clean and purge excess items from my house

 
To be scared to death of zombies (I blame watching The Walking Dead)
 
To wish I could freeze my dog in time so she won't get any older
 
To be grateful to my BFF for introducing me to the Junior Woman's Club (those are some fun girls!)
 
To have a bad hair day once in awhile
 
To feel most at home in the midst of my husband's hugs
 
To look forward to swimming in October
 
To be a tad bit miffed that pumpkin shakes are not yet available at McDonald's
 
 
 
I hope you ladies have an amazing Friday and weekend!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am so excited that we're swap partners! Can't wait to send you some goodies...fall is my favorite, so hopefully I'll be able to find some great treats for you! Happy Friday!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved