Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Oooooh yeah, it's Thursday again!!  I love Thursdays because they 1.) they let me know that my favorite workday, Friday, is near, 2.) the best night of TV watching (hello NBC lineup!), and 3.) it's time to link up with an It's Ok Thursday post! 
 
 



It's Ok...
 
To be bummed that my best ideas for blog posts and tweets come while I'm driving...and I rarely remember them when I arrive at my destination
 
To think my dog's bed head is the cutest thing I've ever seen
 
To love clean laundry but hate folding it and putting it away in the closet
 
That I don't love the same trends that other people love
 
To think that touchless handsoap dispensers are a ridiculous invention (who cares if the soap pump is dirty, you're just about to wash your hands with all of that soap!)
 
To cheer for the underdog, even when chances of success are slim
 
To feel a rush of excitement at getting a Goop Birchbox
 
To not really miss soda that much (I know, I can't believe I'm saying it either!)
 
To hope that photos from my younger years don't resurface
 
To hang on to my favorite Doc Martens from high school, just for the memories
 
To love celebrity gossip and follow celebs closer than I follow my own extended family
 
To steal new work looks from the sales girls at Loft
 
To search endlessly for Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream
 
To be happy and laugh even when facing uncertainty
 
To trust that things always work out the way they're supposed to
 
To have lofty goals but no clear plans of how to achieve them
 
 
Hope you're all having a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Micah said...

I saw that Ben & Jerry's in my store last night. It was in a Super Wal-Mart. I don't know if that helps you or not.

I'm still on the search for pumpkin spice bagel thins. Someone makes them. I've seen them on blogs. I want them! :)

I've always had a thing for the underdog too. I wonder what that says ...


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved