Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

So here I am linking up with Amber and Neely today for It's Ok Thursday.  Honestly, it's been a heck of a week, full of meeting new people, a LOT of talking and some pretty sweet moments with Hubs.  Can I complain?  No.  Am I glad tomorrow is Friday?  Hell yes.  We have an action-packed weekend planned and I can't wait to get it goin'!

Here we go ladies...


 
It's Ok...
 

To let 'em see you sweat once in awhile (you're human, afterall!)
 
To have an embarrassing issue that I'm afraid to admit to anyone, even a doctor
 
To politely pass when an undesirable person asks me to go to lunch
 
To spend my day looking forward to kisses from Hubs and Bella
 
To be in awe of other peoples' amazing talents and feel inadequate that I don't possess any of my own
 
To be wishing and hoping for cooler weather to arrive so I can bust out my hoodies
 
To be annoyed when my mom asks me to Google things for her, even though she regularly uses the internet and knows how to do it herself (old people are cute)
 
To LOVE nights when I don't have to cook dinner
 
To be disappointed when life throws you a curveball and things don't turn out as expected
 
To have fun and laugh and giggle and squeal like a little girl
 
To stay away from the drama, taking the high road whenever possible
 
To have 20 bottles of perfume but forget to put it on in the morning (oopsie)
 
To miss my twin all the time, even though she's just a phone call away
 
 
I hope everyone has a great Friday ahead!!

2 comments:

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the Thursday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
-meandmr.com

ChatterBlossom said...

I love non-cooking nights too!!! Man, I need to be richer! ;-)
-Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved