Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday pretty ladies!  I've had a terrific weekend, and want to keep the fun going by linking up with Neely for the Sunday Social. 



This Weeks Questions:

What is currently on your wish list?   I've been craving a pair of TOMS ballet flats, a new jewelry armoire (with drawers that go down to the floor), and a new camera.  I could also use a new handbag, but I'm sure Hubs would roll his eyes at a mere mention of that.

Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need:  I've been enjoying the Beautylish app for beauty tips, Grub Hub for take-out restaurants, and Fark for entertaining news from around the world.  You'll be totally missing out if you don't have these apps!

What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?  The New Normal, Revolution, Nashville, and The Mindy Project.  Revolution and The Mindy Project are my two new faves.  Mindy and I could be BFFs because we like lots of the same things: pop culture, makeup, shopping...

Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why?  I'm on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (link on the upper right side of my blog).  My favorite is Facebook because that's where most of my friends are, but I've really grown to love Twitter!

What is a TV show or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each:  TV show:  LOST.  It was one of my favorite TV series ever.  Movie:  National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  Song:  Anything by Dave Matthews Band!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I need to throw TOMS on my list!

Love Nashville.

Ditto on Christmas Vacation. So funny.

Happy Sunday =D

Becca Christensen said...

We need to get together, I miss you.

I just started watching Nashville too and I'm liking it alot!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved