Friday, December 21, 2012

Cozy Holiday Link-Up

It's mid-December, and today was a much chillier day here in sunny Florida.  It's finally starting to feel like the beginning of winter!  I'm so glad to finally break out my hoodies, pea coats and Crock Pot for the season.

Now that it's starting to feel a little more like the holidays, I'm linking up with Neely and Nicholl for the Cozy Holiday Link-up!



What makes you feel comfy and cozy?  For me, it's snuggly, warm things that take the chill off.  I just can't get enough of things for cold weather, even when I'm surrounded by sunshine and palm trees.  Here are a few of my favorite things to keep me toasty...






 
 
 
 
 
 


Kraft Peppermint Marshmallows
(especially in hot cocoa)
Amy's Chunky Tomato Bisque Soup
(preferably with a grilled cheese sandwich)
 
 
 
 
 
Just thinking about these things makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!!  I'm looking forward to making these things being a regular part of my winter life.  And YES, it does get cold here in Florida, at least for a little while!  I actually think we're in for a colder winter than usual since the last couple have been so mild.  And even if it never gets all that cold, I'll indulge in the cozy things with my AC blasting to make me feel like it's winter!  That's what a northern girl like me does.  We just can't break ourselves of flannel and warm goodness.
 
What's your favorite cozy indulgence?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Ahh! I forgot to include soup on my list! :) Love the sweater!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved