Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Popsugar Must Have Box

Ahhhh, the big reveal!  I was really excited to see what Popsugar would send for their December Must Have box, since previous boxes have been outstanding in value and quality. 

If you're not acquainted with Popsugar's Must Have box, it's a subscription service costing $35 per month that sends you high quality lifestyle products.  The boxes may have beauty products, drinkware, clothing or accessories, food, or a myriad of other fabulous products.  The value of the boxes is always far greater than $35, so it's a great investment.  If you want to give this service a try, use the code REFERFRIENDS to get $5 off your first order.

Without further ado, here's the December box...


Clockwise from lower left:
 
Bogdon's Peppermint Poles ($3.99)
Bodum Bistro Mugs ($39.99)
GoSwype ($1.99)
Jaboneria Marianella Soap ($14.00)
Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit ($15.00)

Tea Forte Sampler ($15.00)
$30 Rent the Runway Coupon ($30.00)
 
Total Value:  $119.97
 
 This month was very different from last month's box, but I think that's a good thing!  The variety in these boxes is great because you're always discovering something new. 
 
The Bogdon's Peppermint Poles are chocolate covered peppermint sticks, which will be great in my cocoa.  They're also pretty great just to nibble on by themselves.
 
The Bodum bistro mugs are AMAZING!  They're double walled for insulation to keep cold things cold and warm things warm, and they're pretty too.  You have no need to use a coaster with these mugs since they supposedly don't sweat, which is great because my husband rarely remembers to use a coaster.  They're like glass Tervis mugs, and you know how much I love those!
 
The GoSwype tech wipes clean the screens of your electronics and kill 98% of germs.  While this is a nice little wipe for my gadgets, I don't know how much I'll really use it.
 
The Marianella soap is a moisturizing milk bar, and will be a nice addition to my shower.  I'm weird and use both bar soap and shower gel every day (because I like to get squeaky clean), so I look forward to breaking this out!
 
The Minimergency kit is so fun, and I already have this in my purse.  It includes many essentials that you may need on the fly, like breath drops, lip balm, clear nail polish, a tampon, a nail file, dental floss, a sewing kit, band aids, Advil, double-sided tape, nail polish remover, deodorant, and stain remover.  My kit was missing the earring backs and my bottle of hairspray was actually cracked and empty.  Hmph. 
 
The Tea Forte looks great, and I am giving it to my husband.  He's the tea drinker in our house.  I usually only drink iced tea and only drink hot tea when I'm sick, but I may give these teas a try next time I'm feeling under the weather.
 
The Rent the Runway coupon may come in useful.  I would most likely rent handbags or jewelry, so I'm going to save this coupon for when I have a great party to attend next year.
 
Overall, this was a great box filled with good quality products, many of which will get LOTS of use.  Some people out there were not pleased with this box, claiming that it didn't have the value of previous boxes and the products weren't exciting.  The value is still far more that what I've paid for it, so I'm happy with it.  Winner winner chicken dinner!
 
Did you like your Popsugar Must Have box?  What was your favorite part?

2 comments:

Brittany Belling said...

I love those mugs! So awesome!

ChatterBlossom said...

I have those Bodum Bistro Mugs and I will never own another mug after those. Love them!
Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved