Friday, December 21, 2012

Happiness Is...

During this magical holiday season, so many things bring a smile to my face and instantly brighten my day.  I've had some stressful days over the past couple of months, but certain things never cease to bring happiness to my heart.  Here are a few of them:

 
Hugs from my love at the end of the day
 
Kisses from a shaggy puppy
 
Ornaments on my Christmas tree that remind me of a particular point in time
 
Surprise presents that are super thoughtful
 
My favorite Christmas cookies (sour cream sugar cookies)
 
Cakebread Chardonnay
 
Good news at an unexpected time
 
Smelling my Bath and Body Works Fresh Balsam candle while I stare at the Christmas tree
 
Phone calls from my friends, just because
 
Peppermint Milkshakes from Chick-fil-A
 
Glittery nail polish on my toes
 
Compliments about my "youthful" appearance
 
A coupon for my favorite restaurant
 
Seeing ultrasound pictures of my twin sister's baby 
 

I'm so thankful for these nuggets of sunshine in my life!  While 2013 has had some difficult moments, I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be a great year.  I've been feeling quite thankful lately, and for so many different things.  Thankful to have a stable job.  Thankful to have an amazing, silly, loving husband who makes me giggle every day.  Thankful to have the best family anyone could ask for.  Thankful to have so many wonderful things that bring me joy.  Yup, I'm ridiculously lucky!

What happy little things bring a smile to your face this holiday season?

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved