Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Christmas List ~ Part 2

Aaah yes, we're in the thick of the holiday season, where people are out on the roads in droves trying to snag gifts for everyone on their list.  But they're not necessarily giving tidings of comfort and joy to their neighbors, as they cut people off in traffic and don't let people merge into their lanes.  Though I can't say that about the motorcycle gang I passed today, that had Christmas music blaring and stuffed Santas strapped to the backs of their hogs.  They were a very festive and friendly bunch!

But I'm not here to talk about crazy people celebrating the holidays.  What I'm really here to do is tell you about my second Christmas list. 

The other day I posted my regular Christmas list, which had attainable, realistic presents that I'd love to open on the big holiday.  Everything on the list had price points under $100 so no one has to go broke trying to make me happy.  My second Christmas list, which I made only for my husband and parents, is full of gifts that are total long-shots.  I mean, I don't belong to a family of big spenders, but I still felt like I needed to put my wants and desires out there for the universe and my loved ones to see.  And I know they laughed out loud at my audacity to ask for such spendy gifts.

Here are some items from my never-gonna-happen list...
 
Large Jewelry Armoire
Powell via Amazon.com
I already have a jewelry armoire, but it's stuffed full and I need a larger one, like this one that has drawers that go all the way down to the floor.
 
 
Tory Burch Flats
 
ToryBurch.com
 
I want these, but can never justify spending $235 on them.  But I want them badly.
 
 
Michael Kors Watch
 
Macys.com

Something similar to this little rose gold number.  She's pretty, isn't she?
 

Camera
Target.com
I actually bought myself this camera on a great Black Friday sale because I really needed it and Hubs told me he wasn't getting it for me.  So, Merry Christmas to me!!
 
 
Coach Handbag
 
Coach.com
I've been wanting a new Coach bag forever, and it's time that a new one joined the brood.

 
 
So there are my long-shot wishes.  I am going to hold out a little hope that maybe one of these babies will find their way underneath my Christmas tree.  Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

i would loooooooove tory burch flats! someday!!!

Brittany Belling said...

I'm starting to get quite the jewelry collection and I think I pretty much need a jewelry armoire too..


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved