Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ornament Swap Reveal

Recently I took part in an ornament swap hosted by Rachel from Simple.Little.Joys.  I was Rachel's swap partner for a  fall swap and got to know her awesome blog a few months ago.  I also made her Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Bread recipe and it was the bomb.com! 

Anyway, for this swap I was partnered with Taber from Taber Time.  Her blog is so cute and I'm glad to see that she got the snowman ornament that I sent her!

Here's the very cute ornament that I got from Taber:


I love hot pink ornaments for trees, but I really don't have many.  Most of mine are red, green, silver, gold...the traditional Christmas colors.  This was a perfect addition to my collection, and hopefully the first of many fun colored ornaments.  And yes, that's my reflection in the ornament.  Don't worry, I said 'cheese'! 

Wishing you a happy Saturday-before-Christmas!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved