Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Best Christmas Movies of All Time

The most wonderful time of the year is upon us once more, and I'm loving all things Christmas.  I actually fancy myself somewhat of a Christmas connoissuer.  I have dozens of Christmas CDs (yep, those pesky old things) with various types and Christmas movies that could go on for days.  I just can't get enough of Christmas!

Today I'm talking about Christmas movies.  I have an arsenal of Christmas movies that could melt even the coldest of hearts, and they never cease to bring a smile to my face even after a hard day.  Here are some of my faves...
 
 I can recite most of this movie by heart. I especially love the Sister song! 

Santa!!  I know him!
 
 
Orlando!  Cootie Kate!

This makes me laugh until I cry and breaks my heart, too.  Winner!
 
Just what I'd imagine Christmas in LA and England to be like.
 
One of my all-time favorites!  I just want to give Emmet Otter a big bear hug!

Cousin Eddie and Clark are a match made in comedy heaven.

I love that old man's whiskers!
 
 I used to find this movie depressing, but I've grown to love its message of friendship and community.
 
This is just how I would envision the real Santa Clause to be!
 
Honorable Mentions go to A Christmas Carol, Home Alone, Nightmare Before Christmas, Polar Express, Bad Santa, Christmas with the Kranks, and all of the Tim Allen Santa Clause movies.  Such great movies that I always look forward to seeing around the holidays.

And of course, we can't forget about Christmas TV classics!  My personal must-watch Christmas TV specials are Charlie Brown Christmas (of course!), Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty The Snowman, and Garfield Christmas.

I have already started watching Christmas movies, and more are on the docket for this week.  My poor husband probably thinks these movies are corny, but they make me super happy!

What's your favorite Christmas movie?

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I have seen and love all those flicks! Except for Jug Band??

Meghan said...

White Christmas is my favorite! I used to watch it with my family as a child:)


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved