Sunday, February 24, 2013

Product Review - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

I'm somewhat of a make-up hound and have a good sized collection of cosmetic, which is funny because I don't wear a lot of make up on a daily basis.  When I do put on a full face, I prefer a natural look, and it's like Urban Decay's Naked line was made for me.  I also typically wear mineral foundation, but I am just dipping my toes into the waters of primers and BB creams.  I've sampled a few primers and BB creams, but haven't felt like any of them were necessities.

I was recently given the opportunity to try a new BB cream that I hadn't heard of yet, L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream.


This BB cream is quite a multi-tasker.  It primes, hydrates, perfects and corrects, leaving your skin with a "flawless bare skin finish".  This retails from $7.50 (Target) to $10.95 (L'OrealParis.com) and can be found at most drug stores.

I have to admit that I was a little bit skeptical of this product at first, but I'm always looking for great new products and I wanted to give it a shot.  I was only skeptical because so any BB creams on the market retail for $40 or more, so I wondered how well a drug store brand would perform by comparison.  I'd only tried several high-end brands, and I found them to be hit or miss. 

Don't let the price fool you, this BB cream is fantastic!  I was taken aback at first because the product went on my skin white instead of flesh tone like many BB creams, but it gradually transformed into a shade that perfectly matched my skin.  This product helped to even out my skin tone, and made my face appear poreless.  I loved it!  My previous BB cream experiences haven't been successful in doing this.  The formula is also very hydrating and just made my skin look and feel so healthy! 

I think I found a new go-to beauty product, and I couldn't be happier.  Why spend $40 or more when you can spend less than $10 and get something that works this well?  It's a no-brainer.  I am already looking forward to purchasing more when this tube runs out.  If you're interested in trying a new BB cream, I encourage you to give this product a try.  I think you'll love it too!

This post was sponsored by She Speaks and L'Oreal Paris, but my thoughts and opinions are all my own.

1 comment:

Alison Clarke said...

I really like this BB cream. I read a lot of reviews about how BB cream can make your face look grayish.

clenziderm starter kit


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved