Monday, February 25, 2013

Things I've Bought That I Love

I've been doing allllll kinds of shopping lately, with most of my shopping being done online.  I love the tangibility of regular brick-and-mortar shopping, but the thrill of getting great deals online makes me love internet shopping just as much.  I've had so many packages coming to the house in the past two weeks, the Postman finally started leaving them in one of those white Post Office sorting bins at my front door. 

I've had a few purchases lately that have really made me want to shout my praises from the rooftops.  Great stuff at great prices... who could fault me for taking advantage of such awesome deals??  Here are a few of my best buys from the last couple of weeks...

Sanuk Yoga Spree Flip Flops


These have taken the crown as the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn, having stolen the title from my previous comfy faves, critter flip flops from J.Crew.  The soles are made from yoga mats, so they're super cushy and they conform to your feet for a great fit.  Total perfection!  These flip flops retail for $30, and I bought mine from Amazon.com.

Seychelles Gala Flats in Yellow


I am always searching for cute, simple ballet flats, and Gilt just ran a great sale on these shoes ($59!).  They're great in my book because they haven't given me blisters (which is nothing short of a miracle) and they'll add a pop of color to some of my more lackluster outfits.  Winning!

Ticket to Silver Linings Playbook

 
What a great movie!  Seriously, Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence play great crazies, and they're very cute together (despite the age difference).  I also loved the view of the Delaware County Italian family who loves the Eagles and sticks together no matter what.  Awesome.

Sara Happ Green Apple Lip Scrub and The Lip Slip Luxe Lip Gloss

 
My lips always dry out in the winter, and our recent trips to Philadelphia left them positively arid.  I've been meaning to try Sara Happ lip scrub for awhile, so when I saw this on Gilt in a duo with The Lip Slip lip gloss, I knew it was my time to pick it up.  I've used the scrub a few times, and its large granules did a super job of sloughing off the effects of a harsh northern winter. Afterward, I smoothed on a layer of the gloss and my lips were soft in no time!  I'd love to try the vanilla bean and creme brulee flavors of the scrub sometime.  The scrub and lip gloss retail for $24 each.

I have also purchased a bunch of new clothes recently, so hopefully I'll be able to share a few of my favorite pieces with you soon!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved