Thursday, March 28, 2013

Favorite Things Swap Reveal

Who loves a good surprise?  Definitely this girl, right here!  I've always been appreciative of surprises, whether they be with gifts, my engagement proposal or finding $10 in an old coat pocket.  Surprises are one of my little joys in life.  This is also the reason that I love participating in blog swaps so much. 

I recently participated in the Favorite Things Swap hosted by Amber and Vicki, where we were tasked with sending our own favorite items to our partners.

  


I had the pleasure of being paired with a fun beauty blogger, Nikki, who blogs at makeupHER.  Nikki sent me four of her favorite beauty products in a cute little black bag.


I received Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes, China Glaze nail polish in Pink Plumeria, Silk Drops Hair Serum, and L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Carbon Black mascara.  The note card that Nikki included also has a yummy brownie recipe on the back.

Nikki mentioned in her card that the mascara was one of her Holy Grail items, so I immediately sprinted to the bathroom to try this out.  I can see why Nikki loves this so much, because it made my eyelashes look AMAZING!!  I think this gives my previous favorite mascara (Benefit They're Real!) a run for its money.  I have been using this constantly since I received it last week.

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover towelettes were great and did a wonderful job removing my tough mascara and eyeliner.  Love them.  The Silk Drops made my hair extremely smooth and soft, and the China Glaze polish will be used at my next pedicure.  

Yay for fun beauty products!  Thanks a million to Nikki for sharing some of her favorite products with me!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved