Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Swap

One of the many things that I've enjoyed since starting my blog is participating in blog swaps.  I've had the pleasure of being paired with some really amazing bloggers and have gotten some great goodies.  I mean, who doesn't love getting presents in the mail?!

I just signed up to participate in a blog swap hosted by Amber and Vicki, and it's the first one I've done since Fall.  You can say that I'm overdue.  The theme is Favorite Things, so you send your swap partner a box of your favorite items.  Simple enough, right?  Right.


Join in the fun by clicking on the link above and letting the girls know that you're game for the swap.

I hope you can participate!!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved