Friday, March 15, 2013

March POPSUGAR Must Have Box

Now that it's March, it's time for everyone to start thinking about really important things.  You know, like spring break, Easter, spring fashion, and spring seasonal beer.  All critical topics that deserve to be forefront in peoples' minds, don't you think?  Well it's only appropriate then that POPSUGAR's March Must Have box fit a couple of those themes.

The POPSUGAR Must Have box features a variety of items hand-picked by POPSUGAR's editors, and even though it costs $35 per month, you are guaranteed to get at least $100 worth of products.  It's a pretty sweet deal.  Each month's box is not necessarily themed, but the products are usually appropriate for the season.

Let's see what came in March's box, shall we?


Clockwise starting at top left:

The Laundress Wool & Cashmere Shampoo ($18.99)
Hollywood Fashion Tape Assortment Pack ($1.00)
Peeps ($1.25)
True Fabrications Wine Corkatoo Corkscrew ($15.99)
Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara ($19.00)
The New Black Nail Polish Duo - Metropolis ($10.00)
Hollywood Sweater Saver ($5.99)
Heather Belle Tassel Necklace ($72.00)

Total Value:  $144.22 

I really can't say enough good things about this box.  After last month's disappointing box, which featured two "one size fits all" products that did not, in fact, fit all, I was anxious to see what POPSUGAR would include in the March box.  I think this selection of products made up for last month's slip.

The Laundress Wool & Cashmere Shampoo is a really nice product to help care for those light spring sweaters we all love.  Some other people got a Delicates wash, which would have been even better, but I'm not disappointed with the Wool & Cashmere wash.  I also love the fragrance, Cedar, which smells like a light men's cologne.  Mmmmm.

The Hollywood Sweater Saver and Fashion Tape assortment were fun additions.  I'm no stranger to the Fashion Tape, and I've used it for everything from preventing too much cleavage to hemming my pants in a pinch.  I haven't used the Sweater Saver before, but it will be great for removing pills from my beloved cardigans.

Also on the fashion front, I received the Heather Belle Octagon Tassel necklace.  I heard that some people received earrings and bracelets, but I am really happy with this necklace.  It's gold and features geometric shapes, so it's right on trend.

The Wine Corkatoo Corkscrew is just so stinking cute!!  I love it and it will be fun to have out at parties.  I received a red one, and other people received blue and green.  They're all adorable.

Finally, the beauty products.  I was stoked to try the Buxom Sculpted Lash mascara since I've never tried this brand and it has a cool S-shaped wand.  I really liked it and thought it gave my lashed nice definition.  The nail polish by The New Black comes in a two pack, and I received navy blue and gold polishes.  The colors will be fun to try and I plan to wear them on my toes this Spring.

Finally, just to fit the Spring theme, a package of Peeps!  I will never argue with yummy sugar in the shape of little yellow chicks.

Overall, I was soooo happy with this month's box, because the fashion related items, the wine opener and the cosmetics were all up my alley.  One thing I've come to appreciate about the Must Have boxes is that each one is completely different from the next, keeping each month's experience fresh and exciting.

If you want to give POPSUGAR Must Have box a try, use the code REFERFRIENDS to get $5 off your first order.  I hope you love it too!

1 comment:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Wow, that looks like a big ol' load of AWESOME! How much does each box cost? That wine opener is suuuuper cute :)


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved