Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stepping Into Spring Swap - The Big Reveal!

I'm so excited because today is the Stepping into Spring Swap reveal!  I have had my lovely box o' fabulousness for the past week and a half, and I've been dying to post about it.

I was paired with Heather from My Little HEA, and she did a GREAT job of choosing swap items.  Some people have the gift of being great swap partners, and some people don't.  Thankfully Heather DOES, so there was much rejoicing on my end!

I received a Color Club nail polish in neon pink (!!), a Seche Vite Top Coat, two La Fresh nail polish remover wipes, a Kai fragrance rollerball (she read my post about the latest POPSUGAR box and knew I loved it), and some great black flip flops.



The Kai smells heavenly (I'm totally wearing it today), and the La Fresh wipes took my nail polish off in a breeze.  I'll be using the adorable pink polish when I get my pedi this weekend.  YAY for happy spring colors and fabulous tootsies!

Thanks sooooo much to Heather for being an awesome swap partner!!

3 comments:

Heather (My Little HEA) said...

Yay! I'm totally wishing I would have bought that same color for myself! I'm going to have to order it before Summer. Thanks for being such a great partner!

Ricci said...

LOVE your gift!!!! Your partner rocks!!!

Little Miss MBA said...

How do you like the Seche Vite?! I just ordered some because I have been hearing amazing things!

If you're up for another swap, we have our Summer Survival Swap going on here:

SUMMER SURVIVAL SWAP


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved