Thursday, June 13, 2013

How Well My Husband Knows Me

I've seen this Q&A on several blogs lately, and I thought I'd be a copycat and play along.  I asked Hubs for his answers, and he responded with a devilish grin like the Cheshire Cat.  I like it when he gets that look on his face, because something entertaining always comes of it.  Enjoy!

How long have you been married? 

Pete: Since time stands still when I'm with her...long enough to know when I've tickled her butt one too many times.
Kari: 2 wonderful years

Where was your first date? 

Pete:  Channelside.  Bucs Kickoff party followed by drinks at Bennigan's.
Kari:  He took me to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Season Kick-Off Party at Channelside, where we saw Saving Abel and had some drinks at Bennigan's (I miss that place SO much!)

Where was your first kiss?

Pete: At the outdoor corner table at Green Iguana Westshore.  Romantic, I know.
Kari:  At the Westshore Green Iguana, at the corner table on the patio (it was a quiet weeknight date so there weren't many people around).  Why I couldn't wait to do it in a less public place, I have no idea.  I was overcome by his cutness, I guess.

Who first said, "I love you"? 

Pete:  That would be me.
Kari:  He did (thankfully, I didn't want to say it first!)

What were your wedding colors? 

Pete:  Orange and pink, but she'll say Pink and Orange.
Kari:  Hot pink and orange -- Pink for me, Orange for my Philadelphia Flyers-loving husband

What is her most commonly used phrase? 

Pete:  Oh my god (without fail, anytime I do something she deems dumb).
Kari:  I don't think I have one, but I'm sure Pete will find one.

Who is her celebrity crush? 

Pete:  I'm gonna guess Jim from The Office, 'cause Dwight would just be creepy.
Kari:  It's really a three-way tie -- Jimmy Fallon, John Krasinski and Ryan Reynolds.  My hotness trifecta.

If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?

Pete:  A Belgian beer or Soco & Ginger for me; Reisling or Moscoto for her if she's feeling classy, Mic Ultra or Miller Light if she wants to go slumming.
Kari:  I'd order him either a SoCo and Ginger or a Victory Golden Monkey (beer), depending on his mood du jour.  I'd order myself a sweet white wine or a Snakebite (1/2 Harp, 1/2 hard cider)

What is the best meal she has ever cooked you? 

Pete:  Gotta be the buffalo chicken dip...I would make love to that stuff if, ya know, I didn't have to deal with the burns and skin grafts.
Kari:  Broccoli, chicken and rice casserole, which he said was his favorite of all of the meals I make.

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?

Pete:  There was one, but I must have blocked it out 'cause I can't remember what it was.
Kari:  Leathery pork chops in the Crock Pot, definitely not my finest hour

What is the most-played song on her iPod? 

Pete:  Slayer's Angel Of Death (What can I say, she loves the classics). (not really, I swear)
Kari:  Two Step, Dave Matthews Band

What would she say is your most annoying habit?

Pete:  My attempts to express myself through burp.
Kari:  Extremely loud and scary burps that could wake the dead.

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?

Pete: Forgets to turn the TV off.
Kari:  I watch late night talk shows, and usually fall asleep during Jimmy Fallon's monologue.

If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be? 

Pete:  The purple jeans.
Kari:  Probably one of the 10 black cardigans I own.

What would you say is your favorite thing about her?

Pete:  The sound of her giggling/squealing when I tickle her.
Kari:  He likes that I've taken an interest in things he really cares about, like going to heavy metal concerts and watching hockey games.  He also likes that he can make me laugh.

What's her go-to drink at Starbucks? 

Pete:  Pumpkin spice latte during the fall, passionfruit tea lemonade any other time.
Kari:  In the summer, Venti Passion Tea Lemonade, sweetened

What's her blog's name?!

Pete: La Bella Vita.
Kari:  La Bella Vita, baby!

1 comment:

Heather (My Little HEA) said...

Awe, that was so cute! I loved the purple jeans comment...I have way too many cardigans of the same colors just different sleeve lengths, lol!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved