Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Itty Bitty Beauty Swap Reveal

I'm a sucker and I know it.  My love of beauty products lures me into all sorts of situations of suckerdom, mainly in the form of swaps and subscription boxes.  Plus, getting surprises in the mail is totally my jam.

I found out about the Itty Bitty Beauty Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps, and I instantly knew I had to participate.  I was paired with Kelsey from Running With My Tiara On.  Kelsey is a super cute teacher living in Germany with her military hubby.  She's newer to beauty products but did a great job choosing goodies for me.

Here are the contents of my package...


Revlon Lip Gloss in Shine City
Wet N Wild Glassy Gloss in Glass Confusion
Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss in Fabulous Fuschia
Wet N Wild ColorIcon in Don't Steal My Thunder
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Opal Lights
Revlon CustomEyes in Party Pops
Revlon Diamond Lust in Night Sky
Manhattan Intense Effect Eyeshadow Duo in Purpearls
Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes
Ponds Dry Skin Cream

Kelsey hooked me up!  Three eyeshadow palettes, an eyeshadow duo, a single eyeshadow, three lip glosses, Ponds wet cleansing wipes and Ponds moisturizer.  I loved everything!!  Kelsey did what a great swap partner should do--she listened to what I liked and threw in a few surprises.  The lip glosses are all beautiful on, and the eyeshadows are colors that I'll be sporting this summer.  I've actually never seen the Revlon Diamond Lust eyeshadow before, so I can't wait to give it a try next time I go for a smokey eye effect.

Many thanks to Kelsey for the awesome swap!!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am so glad you like your stuff!

Beth W said...

What a great package! She did totally hook you up...and how great that both of you spoiled each other! ;)
Thanks for participating in the swap, and for showing us your goodies (I'm curious about the Diamond Eyes now, too....oooooooo)

Bethany said...

The Revlon Custom Eyes kit is GORGEOUS! I love those colors! You got some great stuff in the swap :)

The Cavallaro's said...

Looks like you had a great swap partner!!!!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved