Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June POPSUGAR Must Have Box

So I just got my June POPSUGAR Must Have box, and I was shocked at how fast it arrived!  I got the email saying that the package had been shipped, and just a few days later, it arrived on my doorstep.  I even let out a little squeal of excitement as I pulled into my parking space and saw it tucked beneath my planter, since I wasn't expecting it for a few more days.  Typically, my mail service is so slow that I swear I'm being serviced by the Pony Express, but this time, my package was here in a jiffy.  Halle-freaking-lujah!

So here's what I found when I opened up this bad boy...


Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns book ($25.99)
Hard Candy Addicted to Sweat Workout DVD ($7.50)
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer ($65.00)
2 Juice Beauty CC Cream samples ($7.80)
Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf ($62.00)
Gorjana & Griffin coupon  ($25.00)
Popcorn Indiana Fit Popcorn ($2.99)
Project 7 Quench the Thirsty Wintergreen Mints (hiding in the picture) ($1.79)

Total Value: $198.07

This is such an awesome box!  This month's products were all items that I'd love to buy, but would probably have a difficult time paying full price.  But with this, I spent $35 and got nearly $200 worth of amazing goodies.  Score, score, score!  

My favorite item is the scarf, which perfectly mixes nautical with on-trend neon.  It's also HUGE and can be worn as a neck scarf, sarong, wrap or head scarf.  For me, it will always be worn around my neck, but it's nice to know I've got options.


The Juice Beauty moisturizer is also a favorite because it smells juicy and luscious, with notes of citrus and herbs.  It's actually pretty intoxicating, so I plan to use it at night so I can take in the great scent before I go to bed.  The two CC cream samples were also nice, and each was a different shade.  I am super fair, so I gave the darker sample to my olive-skinned Mom.  

The workout DVD is great, but I probably won't be using it anytime soon.  No, not because I'm putting off working out (though maybe subconsciously that's part of it), but because I don't really have a good place to workout to a DVD in my current home (not enough floor space). I may find it easier when we buy a house later this year.

The book rocks, and I've been eyeing it on Amazon for a little while now.  I was stoked when it arrived in my box this month because it's one less thing I need to buy!  I can't wait to read it while drinking a nice cup of tea or glass of vino.  This book deserves an accompanying beverage!

The mints were tasty, but not as minty as I'd like them to be.  Don't worry, though, they'll still be making their way into my purse for a mid-day breath touch-up!  I haven't tried the Fit popcorn yet, but it looks tasty and I'm sure it will be a good late night snack for me while I watch a movie with Hubs.

Overall, this box was a success!!  I am so glad I stuck with this subscription service after I got a bad box a few months ago.  All of my boxes since then have been totally worth the money spent, and I am already anxious to see what next month's box brings!

Interested in subscribing to the POPSUGAR Must Have box?  Use the code "REFERFRIENDS" for a $5 discount on your first box.  I hope you love it too!

No comments:


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved