Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sunny Summer Swap Reveal

I participated in the Sunny Summer Swap, and was paired with Tammy from Tammy's Eclectic Corner.  Tammy is a super mom living in great state of Utah.  This swap's theme was none other than "Summer", my favorite season, so you know I had to participate!


I set out to find Tammy some of my favorite summer essentials, and she sent me the same.  I absolutely love summer, and summer is not complete with out great summer beauty products, iced tea and flip flops!  I hope Tammy loved everything I sent her.

Here's what I got from Ms. Tammy...


Talk about a great package!  I received a beach towel with vibrant summer colors, a great LARGE beach tote, an insulated mug, a set of bright, cheerful nail polishes, and a set of votive holders with adorable seashells on them.  I love everything!!  As a Floridian, I can never have too many beach towels or beach bags, and I'm really loving fun nail polishes for this summer.  All of these items will be put to good use beginning this month!  The insulated mug will come in handy when I'm enjoyed an icy beverage outdoors in the upcoming months, and the votive holders are already being used as decorations on my lanai.  Overall, this was a successful swap!

Many thanks to Tammy for the great items!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love this swap idea and that bag is adorable!

Janie E. said...

Totes are a lifesaver!! :)
Thanks for joining us!


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved