Friday, November 8, 2013

Long Time, No See!

Helllllooooooo friends!!  Yes, I'm really here and did not disappear for good.  I'm actually super happy to be back here to say heeeeyyyy and let you know that I'm resuming blogging activities after a brief hiatus. Hubs and kisses to all of you who are still around!

Last time I checked in, I was in house-buying hell and had a million things on my plate.  Work was getting crazy, the house buying stuff was a nightmare, we were trying to pack our stuff and the boxes and moving supplies in our condo were stifling our desire and ability to be home at all.  I began to get very, very overwhelmed and I just wasn't keeping up with anything in my usual, orderly, organized way.  It was quite a cluster.

To top it all off, I decided at the end of July to stop taking several of my medications, notably two antidepressants that I'd been on for over 7 years.  I did this with the assistance of my doctor, of course, but I  spent August and September trying to manage a very stressful time in my life (moving and renovating a house) with going off the trusty meds that managed my emotions and such.  Probably poor timing, right?  Right.

After a lengthy discussion with Hubs, I decided to move a few things to the back burner.  My blog was one of them.  While I LOVE blogging, it isn't as big of a priority as other things in my life.  The beauty of it is that I can always take a break and come back.

And come back, I have!

The house renovations have mostly been completed, and we've had some guests stop by to visit.  Hubs and I are feeling great about the status of everything, but we still have some unpacking to do, some furniture to buy and our pesky condo to rent.  By the way, you have any tips for renting out a condo, please share them with me ASAP!!  I need a renter, like, yesterday.

Now that I'm back, I have so many things to share with all of you.  I have before and after pictures of the house, some stories about things that have gone on over the past 2 months, etc., etc. etc.

Stay tuned for more!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sooo glad you are back girl, can't wait to catch up and hear about your house! Ps- Laughed out loud to "hubs and kisses" lol.


My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved