Monday, December 2, 2013

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards: Help Me Choose!

Now that Thanksgiving 2013 is a thing of the not-so-distant past and Christmas 2013 is barreling toward us at warp speed, I took this weekend to get myself in the Christmas spirit.  The time between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day is my favorite time of each year.  With all of the hubbub over our new house and family coming for Thanksgiving, I just don't feel quite as ready for Christmas usual.  I've only bought a few gifts and haven't put any thought into outdoor decorating, but I did several Christmas-y things this weekend:  I got out the Christmas decorations, listened to copious amounts of Christmas music and invested some time in finding great holiday cards.

I'm one of those people who have always loved beautiful, hand-written notes and stationery, and this extends to sending and receiving gorgeous holiday cards each year.  This year, I've browsed a half dozen or so stationery sites and found that the selection of custom holiday cards at Tiny Prints to be the most captivating.

Tiny Prints is an upscale, custom online stationery store that specializes in beautiful invitations, announcements, holiday cards, photo books, and much, much more.  I used their sister site, Wedding Paper Divas, for my Save The Date cards for my 2011 wedding, and got TONS of compliments on them.  The quality and feel of these cards are amazing, and they are definitely worth the money spent.

This year's Tiny Prints Christmas card designs are gorgeous, modern, and a bit whimsical -- everything I want my cards to be. Seriously, even the backs of the cards are pretty!  Even Hubs, who rarely cares about this sort of thing, is impressed with the styles and options available.  I really want cards that use just one picture, and Hubs requested that our cards say Merry Christmas.  I have used Happy Holidays, Season’s Greetings and Merry Christmas cards in the past, so I'm totally up for some more Merry Christmas action.  Why the heck not? Hubs and I celebrate Christmas, so it's fitting.

Here are a few of my favorite cards from Tiny Prints the check off all of my must-haves...















Don't you just love them??? They're beautiful and simple.  Just my style.

I'd love it if you helped me choose my 2013 Christmas cards.  I want to make a decision by Wednesday, December 4, so please leave a comment here on the blog or via Twitter (@LaBellaVitaBlog) and let me know which card(s) you like best!

I've also pinned these to my Christmas board on Pinterest, so check that and my other boards out, too.

If you're interested buying your holiday cards or any other stationery from Tiny Prints, they are running some great deals through all of Cyber Week and the holiday season. Use code CB13 for 30% off your entire order!  This code is good through Tuesday, 12/4, at midnight.

Happy December, friends!!

2 comments:

KMoody said...

My vote is for #5 or #6. They're beautiful! I can't wait to get one in the mail! :)

Clotee S said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee


My Photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
I'm a wife, daughter and amazing twin sister. I'm a mom to my adorable dog, Bella. Loves: Shopping, cooking, baking, good grammar and Dave Matthews Band. I'm also a Bath and Body Works addict, a Michigan State Spartans fanatic, and an iPhone aficionado. I see beauty in simple things and little things make me ever-so-happy. Welcome to my world!


La Bella Vita

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Crisdan Designs

Categories

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved